Waiver and Release of Liability
You must be 18 years old or older, and be mentally competent to enter into this waiver.
In consideration to having access to Walk 4 Fun activities and website, the undersigned
1. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that could involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from own actions, inactions or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises, the trail or equipment used.
2. Agrees hereby to waive and release, indemnify, hold harmless, and forever discharge
Walk 4 Fun and its agents, affiliates, successors and assigns of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, arising from or in any way related to participation in any of the walks and activities offered through the services of Walk 4 Fun.
3. Agrees that in no way shall Walk 4 Fun nor any agent officer, employee or volunteer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this website or the use of the information contained within.
4. Understands and fully agrees to the terms of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The undersigned understands and confirms that by signing the WAIVER AND RELEASE the undersigned gives up considerable future legal rights.
5. Confirms to be 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this waiver.